You can turn anything into a puzzle. Take a look around yourself now. There are everyday objects which can hold the secret to an answer that you want someone to get. Here are some simple examples:
- Letters on your phone pad give you numbers
- The keys on your computer keyboard have other keys around them – an instant and easy cipher
- The direction doors open – try to get somewhere by only opening doors going away from you
- Take a letter you’ve received and ever so slightly mark up a series of letters that make up a question
- The TV schedule holds some programmes which do not change on a daily basis so you can base a puzzle on that
Walk through life seeing everything as a potential puzzle to be solved, every place has as a hidden challenge and every sentence has a hidden message. Fun and games can be created in almost any situation. A mild word of warning though: if you do start to see hidden messages that people have left for you in a series of incredibly random circumstances then you may be being slightly paranoid!
Next time you find yourself staring into space daydreaming, make up a little game. It will make the world a better place.
If you don’t have time to stare into space, but you need a game creating – come to the expert daydreamers www.treasurehuntdesign.com