Bring back the Sunday Afternoon Car Treasure Hunts!
Do you remember frequently seeing streams of classic cars zigzagging along country lanes?
It isn’t hard to set the clues for one.
1. Get a map of the area.
2. Select ten locations which participants may find of interest so they enjoy the day.
3. Come up with a ten letter answer – anything you like, perhaps relevant to the event.
4. Drive around each of the locations and come up with an answer that includes a letter from the final answer.
5. Whilst at each site, come up with a question to suit that answer – for some ideas take a look at treasure hunt clues.
7. Write out all the clues, map and grid and you are ready to go!
It is time for us to revive this great fun tradition.
If you would like help with your Sunday Afternoon Car Treasure Hunt then get it touch www.treasurehuntdesign.com.